Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Final Presentation for Osaka tourism

1. This is my final poster and finally find what is the connection between each individual subject in my poster.

2. I centered and try to attract audience attention by focusing on this particular manga artist who used real life places to create his manga world. Gosho Aoyama manga artist of Magic Kaito and Metantei Conan which in USA known as Detective Conan. So, I focus my tour on spots that Aoyama used in his manga and how his imagination play along in real life. 
My presentation went like this: 
A~ The famous Osaka Castle 
B~ Next to it is the famous Osaka Dome use for concert and many other performance 
C~ My monument (The Doraemon food stand). The monument I create is in relation to Aoyama Gosho and how historical change of manga from 1961 to 2012. 
D~ I also put in the reality side where Tenmangu Shrine is important because this shrine worship the God of literature and art. Without this spot in our tour, there is no connection on how language come to Japan and how language evolve into drawing medium as nowadays known as manga. 
E~ Festival in connection to Tenmangu Shrine happen once a year on July
F~ Aoyama Gosho used lot's of reference to Osaka's Koshien stadium in which it connects to reality. The building is known as the home for Osaka Hanshin Tiger baseball team
G~ The tour ended with this famous Tsutenkaku which is known as the night life district for food and entertainment in Osaka.

4. This is the link to download for my kmz file of the tour and monument 
http://www.mediafire.com/?k6l8jp25bfe9l8r 

5. After downloading the file, please right click on the file and open with Google Earth program in order to view the tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment